9.11.09

Why does a chicken coup have 2 doors?


Because if it had 4, it'd be a sedan.
*knee slap*

Is anyone else upset about the Facebook revision with the two feeds? I am now set on live feed, as it seems everything appears on that one. But still, I don't really need to know what people my friends are friending. I'm getting used to it, after a few weeks, but I want my old Facebook back! I fruitlessly and desperately fell for those "we need a trillion people to join this group and Facebook will go back to normal" groups. I actually joined 3, hoping one was actually legit. don't tell anyone

I felt a little less angry at Facebook when I discovered that you can change your Facebook language to PIRATE(!!!!) Yes, indeed. Now, my alerts tell me that "20 shots o' rum ago" someone posted on my wall, and instead of clicking "like," I now click "Arr, this be pleasin' to me eye." I guess I still love Facebook after all, a lot more than Myspace for sure. I realized yesterday I haven't gotten a comment on Myspace since the middle of October. I've officially been taken over by Facebook.

The moral of the story is: TRY PIRATE!!!! and try English (upsidedown) too.

My next project that I REALLY WANT TO DO. This is for you photographers/lomographers/videographers out there.

10 points if you can guess what band is on my mind. Hint: look at the pictures above. A new video for their new single "WTF" comes out tomorrow, and it's supposed to be pretty amazing. I don't know what to think about the new direction of music they're heading for, but we'll see about that soon.

oh, what people put their dogs through...

No comments:

Post a Comment