13.5.09

The Little Things


There's something about being in a tunnel, about the comfort of warm lights, the symmetry of the space, the knowing of the end in sight. I've always enjoyed driving through them for some reason.

I used to do a lot of light motion photography when I was younger. When I really got attached to my digital. I used to play around with it and take pictures at night outside the car window as my mom and I drove to the Strip to pick my dad up from work. And it's one of those things I always like to do in photography. It's unpredictable, and things always turn out really interesting.


I'm the kind of person that finds a lot in the little things. Waking up at 6 AM on a Saturday and realizing you can go back to sleep. The beautiful light that floods my room from 4-6 after school. Being done with APs. Kokology in class when there's nothing to do but chill.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoys the small things. What about you?

btw, the color coordination was not planned. O_o

2 comments:

  1. tunnels are definitely the highlights of nighttime roadtrips .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little things in life are most lovely indeed (: I love the light!

    ReplyDelete