6.4.09

A Superexciting Post!


Ok, not so superexciting. We're on Spring Break though! Which would make you think we'd have a ton more posts to do since we're probably doing some exciting stuff over break. But for now, I have this Western tent caterpillar from Red Rock to show you. They're the twitchiest bugs I have ever seen. It was really quite disgusting to watch. So apparently, they make "tents", which look like spider webs. Can't explain. Total writer's block. Maybe it's better if you just look...


SAT scores tomorrow. eeeeeexciteddd. 7 AM and a couple of friends and I are going to check simultaneously over a three way. Yes, I'm THAT much of a nerd.

I'm trying to make the scrapbook for NHS, which I hope I'll be able to master by the end of the month. I had a few prints of pictures today. Costco's 13 cents/4x6 ftw! Scrapbooking tips, anyone?

Meet Meline, a cute indie shortfilm (found on Abduzeebo):

"Meet Meline" tells the story of little girl, named Meline, that will be faced with an extraordinary event. A strange little creature will appear on her life. The story follow this unusual encounter from the little girl's point of view.


MEET MELINE (2009) - TRAILER from Sebastien LABAN on Vimeo

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors of the first picture and the caterpillar tent is so impressive, first time I see one like that !

    ReplyDelete