15.2.09

Recovering


It's weird how simple little things like sleeping on the couch and eating baby-sized pieces of food kind of make me feel good. Even if I can't open my mouth more than an inch and despite the fact that my cheeks are distended to an extreme I've never thought possible, being in recovery kind of feels like a convenient excuse to relax.

Still, I'd much rather be eating like normal and getting back to the usual.


The first time I had an obnoxious tooth removed at the age of 6(?), I went home and played Sonic the Hedgehog to ease my pain.

This time, I wasn't much in pain, but watching Pride and Prejudice made me feel a lot better.


I've been in a really Jane Austen-y mood lately.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh...I love Pride and Prejudice!

    i hope u feel better soon...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete