12.2.09

New Interests

yay for light art!

Recently, I've been getting into inspiration from graphic design.
Here are a couple sites that I've found interesting:

Card Observer-inspiring business cards

Kuler-for color match artist's block

One of my little guilty pleasures is listening to the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack. From the movie version with Kiera Knightley. I definitely don't seem like the person to like this type of movie, but it's one of those films I never get tired of. Actually, it's just about the only movie I can watch over and over and still love. And the soundtrack by Dario Marianelli is amazing to match. It's just such a beautiful arrangement of orchestral music.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture, I love the mix of colors and the shapes..
    I discovered kuler recently it's so useful !

    ReplyDelete