17.1.09

Passion


So this is the first time we've had someone from Nevada on to nationals for piano competition. And two of my friends get the chance to represent! They're amazing, and I wish them the best of luck.

In other news, I've been unwinding from finals by getting into ABDC. I never watched and followed the show in earnest, but I knew somehow that I was supposed to cheer for Super Crew. xD Since the amazing crew Quest is in it, I'm going to be cheering for them this year. Yay! I remember the first time I saw them on So You Think You Can Dance a few seasons ago. And since, they've gotten a lot of publicity. And it doesn't hurt that they were in a Wong Fu video and performed at last year's ISA.There's a girl in Quest, but I heard crews could have a max. of 7 people, so she's in another crew to watch Boxcuttahz. Intersting...Her name's Lydia Paek and she's also an incredible singer.

I can't wait for inauguration. But I'll be at school on Tuesday, darnit.


i'm really link-happy today, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment